top of page
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I need to become a New Patient at Legacy Medical Care?
To become a new patient you will have to fill out our new registration packet. The forms can be downloaded from our Links and Forms page or can be acquired at the clinic.
2. Do I need to make an appointment?
Yes, our providers see patients by appointment so encourage you to call and schedule an appointment.
3. What insurance/ payment methods do you accept?
Legacy Medical Care accepts Medicaid, Medicare, most private insurances, and self-pay patients. A sliding fee scale will be provided to those without insurance.
4. What type of payment is expected?
All self-pay patients are requested to make a payment at the time of their office visit. Special payment arrangements can be made if needed.
5. How do I transfer into or out of Legacy Medical Care?
In order to transfer your records to us or from our records department, please contact us for further details as charges may apply.
6. What Medical Services are provided at Family Health Services?
A list of our Medical Services can be found here .
7. How do I make an appointment?
An appointment can be made by calling the office or requesting an appointment under the Contact Us page. Please try to give 24 hours notice when cancelling or rescheduling appointments.
8. How long will it take for the provider to complete my disability forms?
It may take at least 30 days for the completion of disability forms as well as insurance forms and the actual transfer of records.
9. I was a patient 5 years ago, do I still need to fill out New Patient information?
Yes, our policy is that once you have been away from our practices for over 3 years you must fill out a New Patient Packet and be seen as a new patient once again. You can find that information at our Forms page.
bottom of page